Sunday, September 18, 2011

A semi-unhealthy addiction.

Diet Dr. Pepper.  It is the best diet soda on the market, hands down.  I know this because it is the only one I drink.  I used to drink a lot of normal soda, but in the last year I have stopped taking in as much sugar.  To avoid the sugar I have switched to diet sodas but Diet DP is the only one that I really like.  It tastes as good as a diet soda can, but it does have some downsides.

It may not be triggering a possibility of diabetes, but the stuff is still full of preservatives and artificial sweeteners.  Those fillers are bad for me yes, but that isn't the part of drinking soda that annoys me most.  What really gets me is just how cluttered with soda cans that my apartment gets.  I am currently staring at half a case of cans strewn all across my living room.  Yes, this can probably be explained by my general apathy toward keeping my apartment clean.

Regardless, my apartment would look better if I simply installed a fountain drink machine...

1 comment: