Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The time is almost here

In a little more than 48 hours I will finally be back in Indiana.  I am taking the last 2 days of the week before Thanksgiving off, like I usually do, to spend some extra time at home.  I haven't seen my family in 11 months, outside of a 2 day visit by my parents in August.  I cannot wait to finally see everyone again and spend time with them!

A lot has happened since I left after Christmas break.  My little sister had a baby (and a very scary false alarm a few weeks after delivery), who I have not met yet.  My other new nephew gets bigger and bigger by the day (from what I hear he has hit the hilarious oblivious statements stage) and is 2 and a half now.  My oldest nephew moved back to Indiana to finish high school in a better environment (no family issues, he just hated Wisconsin and it's inhabitants...).  And my father develops a closer relationship with their cat every day (which is still very funny to me).

I am so ready for today and tomorrow to be over.  I have never been so excited to drive 12 hours in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment